Become a Member
Add your voice to the beautiful sound of Sisters in Song!
Sisters in Song Women’s Choir is accepting new members. Women and individuals of all ages who identify as female some or all of the time, are welcome. High or low voice, there is a part for you! Ability to carry a tune and an open mind is an asset. NO AUDITION required and no previous experience is necessary. Come sing in harmony with fun, energetic, creative people.
The choir plans to hold weekly in person rehearsals, with some exception for holidays. The season typically includes two performances, a winter concert held in December and a spring concert held in May. We hope to once again have the opportunity to perform at the Cathedral Village Arts Festival. There may also be performances at other events throughout the season. In keeping with the spirit of sisterhood, connection and belonging, and because we like to have fun, we also offer opportunities to gather socially! Season begins Sept. 12, 2021.
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church
1909 Ottawa Street, Regina, SK
Sundays, 7 – 9pm (please arrive about 5 mins early)
Fall Season begins Sept. 21/21 (late registrations welcomed and will be prorated accordingly)
Members have the option of registering for either a half season or full season.
Sept – Dec, 2021 – $225.00
Jan – May, 2022 – $225.00
Sept, 2021 – May, 2022 – $400.00
If financial circumstances make it difficult to join the choir, please contact us to discuss possible options.
COVID-19 Protocols Guidelines for Safe Practice
It is important that we practice in a way that makes it as safe as possible for our members. We will be vigilant about changing COVID concerns and adapt accordingly, including providing a refund if necessary.
We have endeavoured to secure a rehearsal space that is large, to accommodate staggered spacing, and has high ceilings for improved ventilation.
- Members are required to be fully vaccinated (two doses), last dose administered 2 weeks prior to first date of rehearsal. Proof of vaccination required at first rehearsal. (Vaccination card or printed form from MySaskHealthRecord)
- Masks are required. Surgical grade or N95 masks are advised. We recommend having two masks for practice.
- Please stay home if you are sick, or while being advised to monitor for symptoms
- Attendance will be taken at each rehearsal, members are required to sign in upon arrival
- Hands sanitized upon arrival
- Members will be provided with copies of music, please be sure to bring your copies to ensure physical distancing